Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

jt04

Actually, I think they should leave it up to Joe R.. If he is wanting IJ at DAK you just know it is because he has inspired plans. IMO.

Stripes

One isn’t dependent on the other. But remember India is way way off - if it ever happens.
A couple questions: if Brazil does indeed get an E-ticket and India ever gets the greenlight, I'm assuming one will go between Germany and China, and the other will take the place of the Showplace?

Also, a personal question, would you rather a Jungle Book ride go to Epcot or DAK? (I'm for Epcot myself, but wondered what you thought.)

I don't think it's been mentioned, but a ride through the Amazon would be amazing. The only thing I would prefer to be a bit different is if they made it a dark ride instead of a coaster. To me, World Showcase isn't the place to drop a purely "thrill" ride. Maybe the Brazil version of the Rhine River Cruise.

I think brazil would be the place to have a roller coaster but it would be better if it was an enclosed one that wouldn't change the architecture of the World showcase overall 😊

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
A couple questions: if Brazil does indeed get an E-ticket and India ever gets the greenlight, I'm assuming one will go between Germany and China, and the other will take the place of the Showplace?

Also, a personal question, would you rather a Jungle Book ride go to Epcot or DAK? (I'm for Epcot myself, but wondered what you thought.)
I thought Brazil’s potential location had been discussed?

I’m an EPCOT purist. Not that that means anything anymore. The theme could work in the new epcot.

Haymarket2008

I'm trying to figure out what IP could realistically be used for an E-ticket level attraction in Brazil.....despite the Caballeros fitting, they're not going to host an E-ticket.

Stripes

That’s epcot. Not Epcot. Lowercase. It’s not the same park that was originally built.
Not really related, but I should've known they'd go with an all lowercase spelling. All lowercase seems to be all the rage right now. Kinda an allusion to the direction of the park. Less focus on being timeless, more on being hip and cool...for now.

nickys

Premium Member
I'm trying to figure out what IP could realistically be used for an E-ticket level attraction in Brazil.....despite the Caballeros fitting, they're not going to host an E-ticket.

Well if they have Jasmine meeting in Morocco, they could use any South American IP. So UP would be one option - “No one will know the difference, Venezuela, Brazil, it’s all rainforest”. ;)

RIO is surely the most likely option though, “thanks” to the Fox deal.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom