Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

trainplane3

Going off of this image, it still looks like the little stage next to Germany is still there and not demo'd. I wasn't expecting any progress (still tied up in legal red tape?) but thought it might be worth it to post a up to date picture.

Edit: Actually looks like the roofs been removed from one of the structures when compared to Google Maps images.

Last edited:

jt04

Going off of this image, it still looks like the little stage next to Germany is still there and not demo'd. I wasn't expecting any progress (still tied up in legal red tape?) but thought it might be worth it to post a up to date picture.

Edit: Actually looks like the roofs been removed from one of the structures when compared to Google Maps images.

Please explain the significance of the stage, the legal issues and why it is important. I have never heard about any of this.

trainplane3

Please explain the significance of the stage, the legal issues and why it is important. I have never heard about any of this.
The stage is on the plot that is (or was?) to become Brazil. The groups that would perform there were moved to the Land theater apparently.

Legal issues would be the paperwork between Disney and the Brazilian company that would be sponsoring the pavilion. Martin's mentioned in the past the red tape is what's holding this up but I haven't seen anything from him recently saying that's where we're still stuck at.

jt04

The stage is on the plot that is (or was?) to become Brazil. The groups that would perform there were moved to the Land theater apparently.

Legal issues would be the paperwork between Disney and the Brazilian company that would be sponsoring the pavilion. Martin's mentioned in the past the red tape is what's holding this up but I haven't seen anything from him recently saying that's where we're still stuck at.

Thanks!

Wow, I never realized how big the pad was between Italy and Germany until I saw that photo. Very cool.

jt04

Well, that'd be even more stupid than Indy at DAK

Indy at DAK is not a bad idea if done in context of SEA. Opens up many possibilities like New AC, Jungle Cruise, Mystic Manor, rethemed Kali(?), and so many other possibilities.

Indy in WS? No.

GlacierGlacier

The stage (and tent) is used for staging of Candelight. The building on the east side of that "stage" is used for costume distribution, and the west building is administration.

I have to assume they use it for some ETTB stuff as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom