Brand of Coffee?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Okay, I searched for the answer to this but couldn't find a definitive answer....What is the brand of coffee that is served at the All Star (specifically Sports) food court? I just got back and I meant to ask because it was pretty good, a lot better than I was expecting. I would like to know because I wouldn't mind buying it to drink at home. Thanks a lot!

JohnByers

Interesting question I never thought about asking. As a bit of a coffee snob I myself was impressed with the quality of the coffee on our last trip to CBR.

epcotisbest

Okay, I searched for the answer to this but couldn't find a definitive answer....What is the brand of coffee that is served at the All Star (specifically Sports) food court? I just got back and I meant to ask because it was pretty good, a lot better than I was expecting. I would like to know because I wouldn't mind buying it to drink at home. Thanks a lot!
At one time it was Nescafé but I have not been in there in awhile.

epcotisbest

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Nescafe unless it has improved by a lot. That was some nasty stuff!:)
This was Wilderness Lodge, not All Star, and it has been awhile since there too.
Could easily have switched to Joffreys.
image.png

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom