Bramble, hunting at Christmas

barnum42

Original Poster
The GF and I headed to my folks Christmas Afternoon with The Hound From the Pound:

Cupboard Love - hoping for that morsel to drop from the kitchen worktop

ylbc0s.jpg

A new toy to play with

ylbc05.jpg

That cat won't harm anyone now

ylbc0f.jpg

Still living in hope for a stray bit of turkey

ylbc03.jpg

Never mind - she got a fluffy hot dog instead

ylbc02.jpg

Chilling after a hard day at play

ylbc07.jpg

Uponastar

What a cutie!
If I had those big, brown eyes looking up at me, she probably would have gotten my entire dinner!
She looks proud, and rightly so, of her victory over the cat. A force to be reckoned with!

kal1484

awwe! How cute!!! During our Thanksgiving/Christmas we were fighting with the in-laws dogs to keep them away from the food! One got some turkey, one got onions, and one got chocolate. The three worst things for dogs! (they have 4 dogs total!)

barnum42

Original Poster
What a cutie!
If I had those big, brown eyes looking up at me, she probably would have gotten my entire dinner!
Very tempting, but she gets ONLY doggy food. Complete dry food (easier on the GF's empty pockets, apparently better for the dog on what I have read and generally makes things easier disposing of it at the other end.

Plus there are so many human foods that are really bad for dogs (as wdwprincess03 mentions, chocolate being one of the worst) it's easier to stick to dog food than keep track of the poisons.

Here is a good listing of what is bad and for why - http://mooreshaven.com/pets/dogs/safety/badfoodslist.html

Uponastar

Very tempting, but she gets ONLY doggy food. Complete dry food (easier on the GF's empty pockets, apparently better for the dog on what I have read and generally makes things easier disposing of it at the other end.

Plus there are so many human foods that are really bad for dogs (as wdwprincess03 mentions, chocolate being one of the worst) it's easier to stick to dog food than keep track of the poisons.

Here is a good listing of what is bad and for why - http://mooreshaven.com/pets/dogs/safety/badfoodslist.html

We have a cat and only feed her cat food. Too many things that are bad for her . . .not worth the risk. She has gotten so used to eating only cat food that, even if something is dropped on the floor, she doesn't touch it.

tigsmom

Our Golden Retriever is a real beggar - not that I ever give in....:lookaroun

Our lab was the same way. She always got the leftover veggies as the vet sid they were good for her. We never gave her table scraps. :lookaroun

barnum42

Original Poster
Did you let watch stay up and watch Dibley? :lol:
We did indeed watch Dibley, and the New Year episode.

It was not much of a Christmas on TV. Not a lot I bothered seeing - Hogfather, Dr Who and my GF is a HUGE fan of Strictly, so that was on the must see list.

Pippa

We did indeed watch Dibley, and the New Year episode.

It was not much of a Christmas on TV. Not a lot I bothered seeing - Hogfather, Dr Who and my GF is a HUGE fan of Strictly, so that was on the must see list.

Strictly CD is THE BEST!!!! So glad Mark & Karen won!

barnum42

Original Poster
Both of them really, I want to be a judge as I know more than Arlene "bad face lift" Phillips!!!

catwoman.jpg

Oooh! Catty :lol:

I auditioned for Arlene Phillips when I made it through all the cattle calls and recalls for Starlight Express.

She didn't give me the job :(

Pippa

I did a class with her at Olympia many years ago, she was rubbish and had to get her assistants to actually dance while she barked orders!

Pippa

But I manage to do AND teach. Catch me in the English premiere of Fame Forever (the sequel to Fame) in July at the Congress Theatre, Eastbourne!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom