Bounceback offers

Mystic

We're heading to the World in December 2008 and I'm curious about if a bounceback is being offered, what time frame would the bounceback be for? What month would it be for etc? I know you have to book it before you check out and that bounceback's are not always offered but we'd like to plan ahead for it in case it is offered. We'd like to have a general idea as to when we could possibly be looking at being back at the World through the use of a bounceback offer. Anyone have any idea when a bounceback window would be if it's offered in December? :confused:

ryguy

Well in 2008 its being offered at 11/30/08-12/13/08. So I would imagine that would be a logical guess for 2009 since its a slower time of year. But you never know, these things are based on occupancy so its never a sure bet. When your there and your talking with the representive be sure to ask if there are any dates other than the ones listed on the flyer. Sometime the flyers are dated a new dates have been added. Hope that helps. :wave:

Upvote 0

wdwfan100

when are you offered the bounce back? I typically stay at the resorts and have never been approached about a bounce back. Is the discount typically more than you would get with an AP?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
when are you offered the bounce back? I typically stay at the resorts and have never been approached about a bounce back. Is the discount typically more than you would get with an AP?
That would depend. It is typically a free dining offer. If you are traveling solo or with a significant other the AP offer can be better if you are staying at a deluxe. Add a couple of kids to the equation and it will almost always beat the AP offer at a moderate or below resort. It is typically only offered in the late September earl December time frame.

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

We got the Bounceback offer in our room at POFQ when we were there in April:

30 per cent off Moderate 08/10-09/27, 10/19-11/1, 11/9-11/15, 11/30-12/13.

30 per cent off Deluxe-same dates

40 per cent off Deluxe Villa resort, same dates.

We booked POFQ in Sept for $117/night (including tax), and Animal Kingdom Lodge in Dec for $177/night (including tax).

Booking was limited at that time for the dates we wanted. AKL was the only regular deluxe that was available for our dates, for example.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom