Bounce back in Sept.

We took a bounce back offer for the end of Sept.- beginning of Oct. What is the weather like then? I know it will be hot, but will it be as hot as in August? Same humidity? I hope it is a little better!! Do you still need sweatshirts ect? :shrug::confused::shrug:

rsoxguy

Don't even consider packing a sweatshirt. September is a hot month. It can be close to August in heat, depending on the year. At the least it will be comparable to a hot Summer day up North (Georgia and northward).

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

We've gone the last three Septembers -- usually around September 1 - 10. This year we had to change our dates (not to my liking) to September 20-29. The last three years, the average when we were there the first week of September was around 92 or 93 with a lot of humidity. I always take a sweatshirt though for the restaurants because I'm always so cold in the air conditioning.

Upvote 0

kimmychad

yeah we usually go in sept also, this is the third year in a row for a sept trip. really hot and humid, with plenty of rain to go with it. we usually just bring shorts and t-shirts, too hot for anything else.

Upvote 0
We've been there in late September, and it was really nice. Warm and humid, yes! But I prefer that to cold any day. We had one day that was interrupted by some hurricane-force winds, but we just hunkered down in the hotel. I'm sure you'll have a great time--bring a light sweater, just in case.

Upvote 0

fngoofy

We took a bounce back offer for the end of Sept.- beginning of Oct. What is the weather like then? I know it will be hot, but will it be as hot as in August? Same humidity? I hope it is a little better!! Do you still need sweatshirts ect? :shrug::confused::shrug:

Hi, what kind of details can you offer on the offer?

How / when / where was it offered to you?

We will be down in the World on the 4/3 deal, I was wondering if they would be offering bounce backs with the same deal or even sweeten it a bit by adding free dining.

Upvote 0

kimmychad

We will be down in the World on the 4/3 deal, I was wondering if they would be offering bounce backs with the same deal or even sweeten it a bit by adding free dining.

the free dining deal would probably save more money then the 4/3 deal, depending on the resort your staying at, but the two can't be combined.

Upvote 0

betteratmk

Original Poster

:sohappy: We were at Disney March1-8 and had the offer in our room, it was for20-30% off room rate good until Oct.3

Upvote 0

erstwo

September is still summer! Fall doesn't begin until September 21- ish, so yes, it is still hot.

There's no getting away from the fact that Florida is still tilted toward the sun! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom