Booking w/ App vs Website

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
My 60 day mark for fast pass booking is Labor Day, and I will not have access to a computer. Does anyone have any info about booking through the My Disney Experience app instead of the direct Disney website? I will be out of town without a computer...should I can my Labor Day plans! Any help is appreciated.

--Disney nerd who doesn't know anything about technology

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I always book my FP's on the MDE app no problem. The only thing I rather the website is for my dining on my 180th. Day but after that day the app usually works fine. FP's you shouldn't have a problem with the App. You could still get on the website on your phone too in your browser. I do that also. :)

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
I always book my FP's on the MDE app no problem. The only thing I rather the website is for my dining on my 180th. Day but after that day the app usually works fine. FP's you shouldn't have a problem with the App. You could still get on the website on your phone too in your browser. I do that also. :)
Thank you! You save me always!

Disney730

I get paranoid with the dining reservations, lol. I will check the places I want on the phone in the app, and then get on my laptop and recheck. I don't know why, lol. I have never had a problem booking fast passes on the app. So keep your plans, you'll be fine!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom