Booking through Disney

corey154

Just FYI....I had booked Florida resident rate directly with Disney months ago. Well for whatever reason I was playing around in Expedia and ran the dates I'll be there and found the same resort, same room type....$50 a night cheaper. Also found some moderates $90 a night cheaper. I ended up canceling my original ressies and rebooking with Expedia. I downsized b/c i originally had a deluxe and went to a moderate, but I got POFQ for $107 a night vs. my original ressie at Wilderness Lodge for $250 a night. Even though Expedia had Wilderness Lodge for $199, I decided that I'd rather save the extra money and do character dining. So from now on I'd recommend trying a travel agent and I'm personally going to research my trips better!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just FYI....I had booked Florida resident rate directly with Disney months ago. Well for whatever reason I was playing around in Expedia and ran the dates I'll be there and found the same resort, same room type....$50 a night cheaper. Also found some moderates $90 a night cheaper. I ended up canceling my original ressies and rebooking with Expedia. I downsized b/c i originally had a deluxe and went to a moderate, but I got POFQ for $107 a night vs. my original ressie at Wilderness Lodge for $250 a night. Even though Expedia had Wilderness Lodge for $199, I decided that I'd rather save the extra money and do character dining. So from now on I'd recommend trying a travel agent and I'm personally going to research my trips better!
Wehn you are ready to start planning your next trip feel free to drop me a line. I would be more than happy to help you out.

Upvote 0

I_heart_Tigger

Im sorry, but it seems like every trip planning thread is turning into a giant bilboard for Kingdom Konsultants. Whats up with that?

hmmmm....could be that the Trip planning threads are actually sponsored by Kingdom Konsultants (no...really...scroll up and see under the thread name) or maybe because many of the KK people post on here answering questions so when someone has an inquiry on getting a TA they usually offer to help.

I wouldn't say it's a giant billboard but thay handle it pretty discreetly, usually just saying "If you need help send me an e-mail".

Then, of course, you get the people who have used KK and are happy with the results so naturally they to jump in telling their experiences.

I guess they could actually put a giant billboard on here since they sponsor the site but that hasn't happened yet, though you may have just given them a great idea :lol:

Upvote 0

wdwwdeagle

Im sorry, but it seems like every trip planning thread is turning into a giant bilboard for Kingdom Konsultants. Whats up with that?
Well, they sponsor this part of the forum. Without their sponsorship, joining the wdwmagic forum for free probably wouldn't be an option for the rest of us, so I appreciate the sponsorship.
IMHO, they are always helpful whether you are a customer or not (I'm not, and Yoda has responded to my questions several times), so I'm happy they are willing to help everyone, answer questions and provide advice.

Upvote 0

heartodisney

Wehn you are ready to start planning your next trip feel free to drop me a line. I would be more than happy to help you out.
Dear Master Yoda...I am sorry I never looked and the bottom of your profile that you were with Kingdom Konsults...I DO hope that you will be with them when next we go..and hopefully sooner than I have planed! Thanks!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Dear Master Yoda...I am sorry I never looked and the bottom of your profile that you were with Kingdom Konsults...OI DO hope that you will be with them when next we go..and hopefully sooner than I have planed! Thanks!
I will still be here. Now that Pam has me in her clutches I am pretty sure she will not allow me to leave.:lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there Andrew, In answer to your question, I think I heart Tigger hit it right on the head. Many of the KK Agents are forum members of long standing, and most of us prior to working with KK. As mentioned, KK does sponsor this site and so naturally we would be mentioned not only by the agents themselves, but by our clients and friends who have used our services in the past and want to tell of their experiences with us. This isn’t uncommon as many of the unofficial Disney information sites are sponsored by outside businesses. I know of at least three other sites like that. One site is actually owned by a travel agency.
Our services are also free of charge to our clients and we book trips for our clients as we would book them for our friends and family. KK offers a concierge service without the price tag for it. Can you as a regular person know of all of the discounts, tips and experiences that make up the knowledge base that KK has? Perhaps, but it would be very time consuming. The vast majority of our clients, after booking with us once, don’t prefer to going back to doing it on their own. They find that they get at least the same level of service they would get on their own, if not better, as not everyone has the time to take care of all of the details that go into making up a great Disney vacation. If you would like to experience the KK Difference for yourself, please feel free to give us a call at 1866-566-7858, Pam (Owner of KK), myself (Marie) or any one of the other great forum members who make up our agents would be more than happy to assist you in booking your next trip!! Have a great day!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have to agree with Marie here. Please feel free to contact one of us so you can see for yourself why we have such a loyal following. We love what we do and it shows when we take care of our clients vacations. We want to make sure everything is perfect.

Pam

Upvote 0

corey154

Original Poster
Hey, sorry if I offended anyone by starting this thread, I wasn't trying to start a travel agent advertising site, but I wanted people like me who always booked through Disney and thought they were getting a good rate (like Florida resident rates) to know they should check travel agents or travel web sites b/c it really saved me alot of money! And personally I will try KK next time.

Upvote 0

imamouse

All good points. Allow me to add that since discovering KK a few years ago, I've used them exclusively and have been wowed by the savings and service they deliver. I especially appreciate that I can send one email and they take it from there. Ease of doing business scores big points with me!

Upvote 0

heartodisney

Hey, sorry if I offended anyone by starting this thread, I wasn't trying to start a travel agent advertising site, but I wanted people like me who always booked through Disney and thought they were getting a good rate (like Florida resident rates) to know they should check travel agents or travel web sites b/c it really saved me alot of money! And personally I will try KK next time.
I do think that you offened anyone..we just all LIKE to hear of ways to save money going to somewhere we LOVE and because it is so expensive..if you had not started the TR, then I would have not gotten any of the info needed! Thank you!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Well for whatever reason I was playing around in Expedia and ran the dates I'll be there and found the same resort, same room type....$50 a night cheaper. Also found some moderates $90 a night cheaper. I ended up canceling my original ressies and rebooking with Expedia.

Be sure to read the fine print and be aware of cancellation policies etc.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

I find that comment unnecessary at best. While I have never used Kingdom Konsultants, I appreciate their knowledge and assistance. They are actually the nicest travel company (even to an extent better than Disney reservations or on par). Plus, they provide us with up to date information and do not segregate information to their customers only.

THANK YOU KINGDOM KONSULTANTS!:xmas:

Upvote 0
Why KK! Well because they are the BEST...! You mentioned how much you saved,next time try KK you may be surprised.I realize others may disagree but Belle is the #1,I will go to no one else.:D
Jim

Upvote 0

marcriss

I find that comment unnecessary at best. While I have never used Kingdom Konsultants, I appreciate their knowledge and assistance. They are actually the nicest travel company (even to an extent better than Disney reservations or on par). Plus, they provide us with up to date information and do not segregate information to their customers only.

THANK YOU KINGDOM KONSULTANTS!:xmas:

I agree completely! Without them posting when the discounts hit I'd be calling Disney every day. Keep up the great work!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Let me jump on that bandwagon as well Andrew.

As this site is about optimizing your Disney experience and exploring new angles, many of us have found KK to be another tool in the arsenal.

As you would probably agree, booking a Disney vacation AND getting the best price is just not so easy. Sure you are free to log on to the Disney site yourself and do it as I did for many years, but they don't let you know about the best deals necessarily, and definitely don't call you back if a new deal is announced that would save you money on your trip.

Likewise, it is no longer fun for me to make dining reservations or other activity reservations, wait times are too long and I don't have the energy to keep calling back.

The biggest benefit I refer people to Kingdom Konsultants for is for new visitors. WDW has become so complex to understand to a newcomer, and I hate to think of them going and not getting the best possible experience. These folks are great at walking newbies through the process. Unlike stockbrokers, KK does not get paid per arrangement or change, so you can trust them, I know I do.

Independently, it is good to support those who help greatly in keeping this site going. To that end, I regularly suggest Quicksilver car service as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom