Booking Swan or Dolphin

arielrose

Original Poster
I've been thinking of booking swalphin for a late April/early May trip. However it seems like there are quite a few ways to do this. Is there a best way to book this resort?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I've been thinking of booking swalphin for a late April/early May trip. However it seems like there are quite a few ways to do this. Is there a best way to book this resort?

If you don't already have a season pass, check out CostCo vacation packages.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

They often have a range of rates, so I just check from time to time, to get a favorable one. (I go to WDW once a year and stay at the Swan.) They also have AAA and AARP discounts, as well as a number of others (for nurses and teachers, I believe). And as MisterPenguin (above) mentioned, there are various packages, too.

Epcotfan21

Typically I book directly through the SPG app/website and get the best Starwood member deal.

However, someone posted a thread about Priceline Express deals and the description for Swan/Dolphin is as follows...

Dolphin - Both the decor and varied recreation options are fun and colorful here.
Swan - You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.

I've yet to try it, but seems like you can save an additional 20-30% compared to what the lowest rate they're offering.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
These used to be my go to hotels, but their pricing hasn't been very competitive latley. In January they are roughly $275 a night plus parking/resort fees so its close to 345 a night at that point. The Yacht Club is $290 a night plus parking so its a no brainer to stay there. I'd take a look at what discounts are available when they release them for April/May.

yaksplat

Just remember to include the fees. We booked a room for $190/night since my wife's a teacher. But after all of the fees, parking/resort/cot/food/air/etc and taxes on fees, we ended up spending $286/night. If I had known it was going to be that high, i would have booked elsewhere and had a much nicer stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom