Booking on line with a Pin Code??

micknminnie

Can you book a reservation through Disney's web site with a pin code or can a ressie only be done over the phone when using a pin? Thanks for any help.

MissM

I'm pretty sure you have to call them. When I used mine, I researched online so I knew exactly what was available/what I wanted, then called.

Upvote 0

micknminnie

Original Poster
Thanks. I booked on line before without having a pin and been all over Disney's web site and I don't recall anywhere where it would give you an option to use a pin code if you had one. Just checking. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Although Disney has in the past experimented with allowing select PIN codes be booked online (the offer included a specific web page for Guest to visit) all current PIN offers do require you to book by phone with Disney or by using a Travel Agent.

Also note, the number of rooms allocated to any given discount marketing offer is very limited and does not include all available rooms. If the room you want is available at full rack rates does not necessarily mean it will be available with a discount.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom