Booking Magical Express on new site

MouseDreaming

Original Poster
Couldn't find this anywhere else, maybe someone knows? I've made my resort reservations, but have just recently gotten the air information. In the past, I just go back to the web site and add that information to book Magical Express. Not seeing it with the new site. Is this another phone call, now? Don't mean to sound whiney, but I had to call to make a reservation change, and that didn't go so smoothly. That's a story for a different thread. Thanks in advance for the help!

MouseDreaming

Original Poster
Alright, I went to the web site, which brought me to my Disney Experience. It directs me to enter the info under reservations, and (not a surprise), not there. Guess it's another phone call!

93boomer

Premium Member
Alright, I went to the web site, which brought me to my Disney Experience. It directs me to enter the info under reservations, and (not a surprise), not there. Guess it's another phone call!
Hi just got on and made my ME reservations on the disneymagicalexpress.com website. Do you have your reservation number? If you do, you can fill it out online. Have your airline info too. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom