Booking Help

mickeymouse090

I need a little bit of help on something…we are going to book our package with AAA when the new rates come out, but since Disney doesn’t do them usually until August that puts us past 180 days by an entire month. I could be making our ADR’s already, I am afraid that some restaurants could book up that we want to eat at. Should I book the room only for our 9 day trip with Disney & then when the rates come out go to my AAA agent & have them book my package for me, obviously telling them I already booked our room through Disney? How does all of this work?

I am not sure what is the best thing to do, the last time I went in 2006 I booked everything through Disney at the same time because it wasn’t right when the rates would be coming out for the new year. I booked, put my deposit down, scheduled my ADR’s & paid off my trip… simple, easy, nothing to it. This time around it is different because of when we are choosing to go. Also when it comes to making your ADR’s 180 days out, is that counting the day you check in or the day before?

Thank you! :wave:

Ravenclaw87

Why don't you just make your ADR's now? If you make them before you book your trip then, yes, you'll have to call back at every 180 mark: but, hey, at least you'll get the times/foods you want!

Upvote 0

mickeymouse090

Original Poster
Why don't you just make your ADR's now? If you make them before you book your trip then, yes, you'll have to call back at every 180 mark: but, hey, at least you'll get the times/foods you want!

I thought you couldn’t make your ADR’s until you have a confirmed reservation; we do not have one yet. This is why I was wondering how we should go about booking things so that when our 180 days is up we can make them.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

The only reason you would need a booked reservation is to be able to make 10 days of ADR's at once at the 180 day mark, otherwise, you will be treated as if you were booked offsite, and you will need to call back 180 days before each day that you wish to make an ADR.

I think sometimes people forget that ANYONE can make ADR's, not just Disney Resort guests.

Upvote 0

mickeymouse090

Original Poster
The only reason you would need a booked reservation is to be able to make 10 days of ADR's at once at the 180 day mark, otherwise, you will be treated as if you were booked offsite, and you will need to call back 180 days before each day that you wish to make an ADR.

I think sometimes people forget that ANYONE can make ADR's, not just Disney Resort guests.

So when the first 180 days would come up I just call the Disney Dining line to book that one restaurant & basically I do that every day for every one until all of our reservations are booked. Correct? I did not know this little tid bit, thank you for clearing that up for me. :)

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
With a number of things up in the air like that, consider talking to Kingdom Konsultants. The cannot book AAA packages, but can do the various Disney packages and get the AAA discount. They can also book ADR's for you.

No cost to you, so consider that as an option.
They have been very good to a lot of people here.
Plus, if down the road you want to make a change...or are waiting on additional packages to be introduced, they will make the switch for you automatically.

Upvote 0

mickeymouse090

Original Poster
With a number of things up in the air like that, consider talking to Kingdom Konsultants. The cannot book AAA packages, but can do the various Disney packages and get the AAA discount. They can also book ADR's for you.

No cost to you, so consider that as an option.
They have been very good to a lot of people here.
Plus, if down the road you want to make a change...or are waiting on additional packages to be introduced, they will make the switch for you automatically.

Thanks for the info too, I will use all of these suggestions to help me out. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom