Booking Frozen Dessert Party

Hi everyone!

I’m looking to lock in the Frozen Dessert Party to watch the fireworks but I’m unable to pull up times for our dates. It seems these are released later and maybe more like 90 days than 180. Any experience here? I’m trying to get this for the special firework viewing but also to ensure a ride on the Frozen ride for our little one. Otherwise I will give one of our fastpasses for that ride if needed.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
From my personal experience FEA dessert party really varies on when they release dates.
I can tell you it will never be on a PM EMH day. (which has been Tuesday's for the most part in the past couple years).
They have to work around other events that reserve that viewing area as well.
You really just have to keep checking.
Although you need to be warned that the ride is NOT a guarantee.
If the ride breaks down during the fireworks they will not fix it. Instead they will offer you a different ride such as Soarin' which has a height requirement or they will offer you a Fastpass for FEA or another attraction for the next day.

Upvote 0

Traveleratheart_09

Original Poster
This info is helpful. Thanks for the feedback. I think I may just use our FastPass for the Frozen ride. Not my #1 choice but I would rather do that for the little one than not have one at all. Then if we book the dessert party and we can ride it then too, it will be a nice bonus for her!

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

Babygirl20

I have looked every day and there's still no dates and we are coming down next month on the 28-1st, I'm starting to worry about when they are going to release them

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom