Booking FP's with family who is leaving a day later?

JoMarch

Original Poster
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can assist me. I've never run into this before. For a trip in August 2018, "My" family is arriving on a Friday morning, my sister's family is arriving on Saturday morning - one day after.

My guess is our FP booking window will open up one day apart.

Is there a way we can book our FP's so our times are at the same time throughout the rest of the week - when our trip is together?

Thank you in advance!

nickys

Premium Member
Are your family staying on a package? If so, their 60 day window will not open early.

However if they bought their tickets separately, then you can link them on your MDE account as "family and friends" and I think you should be able to book their FPs with yours. You will need to be doing the same FPs as them for this to work.

youngdeb

We are traveling with family friends and the grandparents are arriving at WDW 3 days earlier than we are. We were set to book our FP+ when our 60 day window opened but were surprised to find that the members of our party arriving earlier were able to book us all when their FP+ 60 day window opened. I don't know if it made a difference, but they are AP holders and the reservations were all DVC, but we are linked as Friends & Family and able to make plans for each other. It was a pleasant surprise :happy:

nickys

Premium Member
We are traveling with family friends and the grandparents are arriving at WDW 3 days earlier than we are. We were set to book our FP+ when our 60 day window opened but were surprised to find that the members of our party arriving earlier were able to book us all when their FP+ 60 day window opened. I don't know if it made a difference, but they are AP holders and the reservations were all DVC, but we are linked as Friends & Family and able to make plans for each other. It was a pleasant surprise :happy:

Nothing to do with AP or DVC. All to do with the family and friends.

But if you have a package, the tickets are only recognised as being active on the package start date, so you cannot make FPs for any earlier days, nor can anyone book FPs for you earlier than your 60 day mark.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom