Booking FP+ for Evening EMH

Philhar-Fanatic

Original Poster
Hello all,

I am wondering what is the best way to go about booking fast passes for MK EMH on 12/30. Will it let me book through MDE on my phone after daytime FP's are used? Or are we going to have to use a Kiosk from inside MK?

Thank you!

Philhar-Fanatic

Original Poster
Really? Thank You. We have done it in the past but we just had to book at a kiosk once EMH started. I had hoped this had changed with the capability of booking extra FP's on your MDE app. I was just hoping to be able to book earlier in the day and not at a kiosk. That's a BUMMER!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
To my knowledge fastpasses have never been available during extra magic hours, just as fastpasses are not available during special ticketed events like Mickey’s Christmas party or Extra Magic Morning.

After you have used your initial three fastpasses you can use MDE on your phone to book additional fastpasses for any park ~ you do not have to be IN a specific park or use a kiosk.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Fast passes have never been available during morning or evening EMH’s. You might have thought EMH’s had started for the evening but regular park hours may have been extended that day therefore making EMH’s start later than you thought maybe?. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom