Booking FastPass+ With Short Theme Park Tickets

skiir97

Original Poster
For arguments sake, say I'm staying at a Disney resort for 5 days but I only plan on going to an actual theme park for 3 days. Therefore, I buy a 3-day park ticket. Will I be able to book FastPass+ tickets for days 4 and 5 of my stay or will the system only let me book only for days 1-3?

skiir97

Original Poster
You can book whichever 3 days you want, 60 days before your check in date.

Actually, also thought of one more question. Does the app let you book FP's for your checkout day (or is your stay considered over as soon as you checkout?)

Tuvalu

You can book on your checkout day. Though you must vacate your room prior to 11 am, you are still considered a resort guest until 11:59 pm on check out day.

DisAl

We are doing a "split" stay in that we are doing nights 1-2 room only (check in May 23, check out May 25) and doing some things outside the parks. Then we have a second reservation for days 3-8 (check in May 25 check out May 31) that include park tickets and the dining plan. Can we make FPs for the whole thing 60 days out from May 23 or do we have to wait until 60 days out from the 25th when our park tickets become effective? We have never done it this way before (usually stayed off site for the before the park days) so I am not quite sure about the FP start date.

nickys

Premium Member
We are doing a "split" stay in that we are doing nights 1-2 room only (check in May 23, check out May 25) and doing some things outside the parks. Then we have a second reservation for days 3-8 (check in May 25 check out May 31) that include park tickets and the dining plan. Can we make FPs for the whole thing 60 days out from May 23 or do we have to wait until 60 days out from the 25th when our park tickets become effective? We have never done it this way before (usually stayed off site for the before the park days) so I am not quite sure about the FP start date.

You will be able to book FP for the whole stay at 60 days out from the first check-in date. Assuming that both stays are at Disney owned resorts and you have tickets linked.

ADRs however will have two booking windows.

DisAl

You will be able to book FP for the whole stay at 60 days out from the first check-in date. Assuming that both stays are at Disney owned resorts and you have tickets linked.

ADRs however will have two booking windows.
Thanks nickys.
Yes, both reservations are at POP, and hopefully we won't even have to change rooms. We have all our ADRs done starting with the second res that has the tickets and DDP associated with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom