Booking Family Magic Tour

mandib

I have a few questions about this. It seems like a really fun time but has anyone recently been on it? How was it and how many people were with your party on the tour? How long in advance can you book the tour? I figure 90 days but I might be wrong. Also to get the AP discount do you have to call the tour number or the AP number? Well I think thats about it for now! Thanks :)

mandib

Original Poster
Sorry I'm not one to try and bring my post back up to the top but no one has even looked at it. :tear: I was just wondering how far in advance you can book a tour.

Upvote 0

mandib

Original Poster
I'm 15 too and my sister is 9 which is why we're going to do this tour since its all ages. Thanks I've looked there but still can't find how far in advance you can book a tour. lol

Upvote 0

swimmom

When all else fails, contact Disney World directly. You can go to disneyworld.com and send them an e-mail. In the past, I have heard back from them within a week.

It looks like you will have a longer wait until you can do the Keys to the Kingdom tour than my daughter, if you have to wait until you sister is 16 too!

Upvote 0

mandib

Original Poster
Well we booked it this morning using our 15% off with our APs. Oh we have plenty of time before we can do Keys to the Kingdom. By then time she can go I'll hopefully be a CM. lol First we have to move down there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom