Booking ADR's Question

MileZXO

Original Poster
Hi All,

Today is my 180 day mark, and I've been booking away all morning, and luckily got everything I wanted! Wahoo!
My questions is though, on the 180 mark you can book up to 10 days of ADR's. I'm staying for 14 days so curious when I will be able to book the last 4 days of my trip? On my last day I'm hoping to book Ohana so need to make sure I book that as soon as I can as I don't want to miss the opening of the reservation!
Will it be in 4 days time from now, or the exact 180 days before the date? Hope this makes sense...

belledream

Exactly 180 days from the date. So tomorrow, you will be able to book your 11th day. The day after tomorrow, you will be able to book the 12th, and so on.

nickys

Premium Member
Exactly 180 days from the date. So tomorrow, you will be able to book your 11th day. The day after tomorrow, you will be able to book the 12th, and so on.

You're right about when she can book the 11th to 14th days of her trip, but that doesn't equate to exactly 180 days out!

At 180 days out from Day 1, you can book for Days 1 to 10.
The next day, you can add Day 11.
Then the next day you can add Day 12.
etc.

Crazydisneygirl

To get all your reservations, did you go on right at 7am or can it wait a few hours. We are 3 hours behind and don't want to get up at 4am on a work day just to get a few. If I wait 4 hours, will most still be open?

MileZXO

Original Poster
You're right about when she can book the 11th to 14th days of her trip, but that doesn't equate to exactly 180 days out!

At 180 days out from Day 1, you can book for Days 1 to 10.
The next day, you can add Day 11.
Then the next day you can add Day 12.
etc.

Thank you both, Understood!!

MileZXO

Original Poster
To get all your reservations, did you go on right at 7am or can it wait a few hours. We are 3 hours behind and don't want to get up at 4am on a work day just to get a few. If I wait 4 hours, will most still be open?

Hiya, I actually am in the UK so I was able to do it at 10am local time, but I did slightly forget and booked at 10:03am but I was fine :) I got my 8am Be Our Guest reservation so I'm happy!

MileZXO

Original Poster
Fourteen days. That's a lotta vacation! I'm ready to go home loooong before then.

That's crazy! I've only ever been for two weeks, but usually do universal/seaworld parks but this time, it's Disney only! It's a 9 hour flight for us from the UK so going for two weeks makes it great! And also we can really take our time in the parks and take breaks in the day and go back to the resort and chill etc, and not have to rush around to fit everything in, that's how we like it :)

Dutch Inn '76

That's crazy! I've only ever been for two weeks, but usually do universal/seaworld parks but this time, it's Disney only! It's a 9 hour flight for us from the UK so going for two weeks makes it great! And also we can really take our time in the parks and take breaks in the day and go back to the resort and chill etc, and not have to rush around to fit everything in, that's how we like it :)

Ehh - makes a little more sense as you're coming from overseas... but I hope you're seeing more of our country than central Florida...

slipperalwaysfits

We live in Colorado, so we're up at 5 to get the good reservations. We've always found it worth it because we have our favorite restaurants and we want to make sure we have those booked!

IF you aren't picky about what dining reservations you want (read: Be Our Guest, a Fantasmic dining package, CRT, other signature restaurants), you might be able to get many of the restaurants that appeal to you. But if you DO have your heart set on certain restaurants, it's worth getting up early to make sure you get what you want. Just drink a lot of coffee that day and know your vacation is well-planned!:cool::geek::geek:

Also, if you DO decide to sleep in, you do have 180 days until your trip, so if you commit to checking MDE for dining reservations/openings at specific restaurants for your trip routinely before your trip, you may end up with a lot of restaurants you wanted!

Good Luck!

Crazydisneygirl

We live in Colorado, so we're up at 5 to get the good reservations. We've always found it worth it because we have our favorite restaurants and we want to make sure we have those booked!

IF you aren't picky about what dining reservations you want (read: Be Our Guest, a Fantasmic dining package, CRT, other signature restaurants), you might be able to get many of the restaurants that appeal to you. But if you DO have your heart set on certain restaurants, it's worth getting up early to make sure you get what you want. Just drink a lot of coffee that day and know your vacation is well-planned!:cool::geek::geek:

Also, if you DO decide to sleep in, you do have 180 days until your trip, so if you commit to checking MDE for dining reservations/openings at specific restaurants for your trip routinely before your trip, you may end up with a lot of restaurants you wanted!

Good Luck!

Got all of our reservations we wanted. Didn't get up early. Did the reservations at 7am my time (which is 3 hour behind florida). Only thing I didn't get was the Fantasmic dining package. Did not appear to be available at all). Hopefully it will open closer to the time.

nickys

Premium Member
Got all of our reservations we wanted. Didn't get up early. Did the reservations at 7am my time (which is 3 hour behind florida). Only thing I didn't get was the Fantasmic dining package. Did not appear to be available at all). Hopefully it will open closer to the time.

It isn't unusual for dinner packages to be loaded later.

Glad you got everything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom