Booking ADR and FastPass+

SlumanBee

Original Poster
Quick question,

When i'm 60 days out for FastPass+ i can book the entirety of my FastPass selections for my two week period then right?
Is that the same for ADR, because for that it's 180 days - but for on site Disney hotels it's 190. Can I make bookings for all it from 190?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you are staying at a Disney resort with tickets linked in your MDE account you can make fastpasses at 60 days for your entire vacation.

Your ADRs you can make at 180 days for up to 10 days of vacation. This is known as 180 + 10, a resort perk as off property guests can make ADRs at 180 days only one day at a time.

SlumanBee

Original Poster
Your ADRs you can make at 180 days for up to 10 days of vacation. This is known as 180 + 10, a resort perk as off property guests can make ADRs at 180 days only one day at a time.

So when it gets to 180 days, i can book 10 days worth of my 14 and then following that - one a day until complete? Is that right?

Beacon Joe

Do ADRs open up on the MyDisneyExperience site at 6 AM or 8 AM nowadays?

(I sure miss the old midnight time - could do it late at night, and not have to try to do it while getting the kids off to school, or pulling off on the side of the road to do it during my commute)

SlumanBee

Original Poster
Do ADRs open up on the MyDisneyExperience site at 6 AM or 8 AM nowadays?

(I sure miss the old midnight time - could do it late at night, and not have to try to do it while getting the kids off to school, or pulling off on the side of the road to do it during my commute)

Well for the UK, I'm currently under the assumption that all bookings are from midday? Maybe someone else can inform...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom