Booking a villa

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
When booking a villa through the Disney site (and not a DVC member), how far in advance of your check in date do they allow you to make a reservation?

Thanks for any insight!

wplong1

Premium Member
Admittedly it has been a long time since I looked into this (several years), but 6 months was what Disney told me when I inquired. Since that trip we have used DVC Rental Store so not sure if it has changed since then or not.

Last edited:

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I looked into it a little more and it seems like 11 months might be as far out as you can book a villa? Does that sound right?

nickys

Premium Member
I looked into it a little more and it seems like 11 months might be as far out as you can book a villa? Does that sound right?
Essentially, yes.

That’s because when Disney book a villa they are using their DVC points and so are bound by the same rules as DVC owners.

I do know that sometimes you can book a villa farther out than 11 months, for example through the UK Disney site. But until 11 months out they won’t confirm the room. So technically you could be told “sorry, the room is not available”.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Essentially, yes.

That’s because when Disney book a villa they are using their DVC points and so are bound by the same rules as DVC owners.

I do know that sometimes you can book a villa farther out than 11 months, for example through the UK Disney site. But until 11 months out they won’t confirm the room. So technically you could be told “sorry, the room is not available”.
Thank you for that explanation. That’s what I was starting to gather, but I really appreciate you clarifying it for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom