Booked with Someone Else’s Credit Card?

viltes

Original Poster
I recently booked a vacation to WDW. My name, address, email & phone info were used as the primary guest info. The credit card used to book and pay the deposit is under the name and info of another guest in my party. Will this be an issue checking in, or at any other time? We will both be there when we are checking in. Is there a way to make them the “First” guest, if that is necessary? Thank you!

DisneyJoe

I recently booked a vacation to WDW. My name, address, email & phone info were used as the primary guest info. The credit card used to book and pay the deposit is under the name and info of another guest in my party. Will this be an issue checking in, or at any other time? We will both be there when we are checking in. Is there a way to make them the “First” guest, if that is necessary? Thank you!
Not an issue.

People pay for other people's trips all of the time, ie grandparents or parents paying for their adult kids to take a trip etc.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I don’t think it will be a problem, though if you are concerned you should call WDW directly to ask them. On nearly every trip I’ve taken to WDW I’ve made the reservations for my sister’s room at the same time as my own so I have paid the deposit on her room with my credit card. I’ve even made payments towards her room if I’ve owed her money for other parts of our trip that she paid for on my behalf. There was never any questions asked at check-in about this.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

They may ask for the credit card used to reserve the room, but that's not an issue.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
They only ask for whatever card that you want to put "on file" for incidental charges. Usually it's whichever card you have on your my disney experience account.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom