Booked our trip today!

lisak09

It's official we're going to WDW:). Booked flights and hotels today. We'll be staying on International Drive from Aug 14 -Aug 21 then transferring to Pop Century on Aug 21 staying until Aug 28. So excited as usually we stay on International Drive for two weeks so this will be our first time actually staying in WDW!! Can't wait!!

DizneyPryncess

Have a great time! Staying on property is a totally different experience. International Drive is a lot of fun too. My in-laws sometimes transfer their time share to the big Marriot over that way. We spend time on I-Drive when that happens. You have a nice long trip to do everything you want. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Jimini

The part

I like best is all the planning you can do now. Lots of fun research, viewing menu's etc.... Have fun and congrats:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
It's official we're going to WDW:). Booked flights and hotels today. We'll be staying on International Drive from Aug 14 -Aug 21 then transferring to Pop Century on Aug 21 staying until Aug 28. So excited as usually we stay on International Drive for two weeks so this will be our first time actually staying in WDW!! Can't wait!!

Hey there im from Ireland myself and il be booking in a week or so! Going for 3 weeks from August 7th!

We stayed at Pop for 3 weeks last year, loved it, basic hotel but ul spend no time in ur room esp on your first trip!!

Make sure u book your DME!:wave:

Upvote 0

lisak09

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, i'm so excited that i couldn't sleep last night!! Just about to head off to work now and i'm exhausted!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom