book a WDW package between march 1 - 31 and recieve a $25 gift certificate

popkid

(walt disney travel company/carlson wagonlit travel promotion 2002)

this just came accross my desk here, thought i would pass it along

Book a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Package between March 1 - 31, 2002 and receive a $25 Gift Certificate

Receive a $25 Gift Certificate with select, specially prices 3-night Walt Disney World Packages!

3-night Walt Disney World Resort Packages from $344 per person

Packages must be booked between 3/1 - 3/31/02. Rate is valid per person/double occupancy for travel most nights from 4/21 - 6/22/02 at a Disney Value Resort Hotel, standard room. The number of packages available at the offered price is limited. Rate cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, or discount. Longer length of stay restrictions may apply. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults (18 or older) per room. All prices and other terms are subject to change without notice. Other resorts available at varying rates. Advanced reservations required. Subject to theme park operating hours. Some activities/events may be seperatly priced. $25 gift certificate good for use at participating locations throughout the walt disney world resort

For more information call
1-866-to-Goofy

mickeyfan

Hey Popkid, do you know if it has to be a package (with tickets included) or can it just be a room. We have annual passes!!

Thanks for the info, I'll pass it along to friends and family!:D

Upvote 0

GhostlyGal1001

Thanks for the info!

Popkid, thank you for the info, I am planning a trip for this Summer with my Mom. I ususally go every year in July for my B-Day, but can make it earlier this year :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom