Boo to you and Hallowishes...

Buried20KLeague

Original Poster
Did a quick search and didn't find an answer, so I'm going to throw this out there.

I have a few friends that are down at the World right now. They didn't have enough money in the budget to go to MNSSHP. I told them they might be able to get lucky and catch a preview of either the Boo to You parade, or Hallowishes before the first party.

Does anyone know if either of these are going to preview during regular park hours in the next few days?

Thanks in advance for the help. :wave:

dixiegirl

Did a quick search and didn't find an answer, so I'm going to throw this out there.

I have a few friends that are down at the World right now. They didn't have enough money in the budget to go to MNSSHP. I told them they might be able to get lucky and catch a preview of either the Boo to You parade, or Hallowishes before the first party.

Does anyone know if either of these are going to preview during regular park hours in the next few days?

Thanks in advance for the help. :wave:

I know I read somewhere that they were doing a preview of either boo to you or hallowishes( sorry can't remember which one ) but anyway on the
12th at 11pm......

nibblesandbits

I know I read somewhere that they were doing a preview of either boo to you or hallowishes( sorry can't remember which one ) but anyway on the
12th at 11pm......
Yep...read in the allears newsletter that they will be doing a preview tonight of the Boo to You parade tonight at 11 pm.

TomorrowlandTyler

Just to clarify, The Magic Kingdom closes tonight at 9pm and there are NO Extra Magic Hours today at the Magic Kingdom. The parade preview is not open to the public as far as I know and is listed as exclusively for Magic Kingdom Cast at 11pm...Two Hours after park closure.

nibblesandbits

Just to clarify, The Magic Kingdom closes tonight at 9pm and there are NO Extra Magic Hours today at the Magic Kingdom. The parade preview is not open to the public as far as I know and is listed as exclusively for Magic Kingdom Cast at 11pm...Two Hours after park closure.
ah...got it. Then why did they announce it in allears? Hmmm....

this was there exact quote:

There will be a sneak preview of Mickey's Boo-To-You Parade on Wednesday, September 12 at 11 p.m. in the Magic Kingdom. The first Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of 2007 will be this Friday, September 14.

Buried20KLeague

Original Poster
I seemed to recall a Hallowishes preview, but not a parade preview.

But I knew you guys would know. That's why I asked the pros:wave: !

Captain Hank

Yeah, the previews happen every year. However, as already established in this thread, they are strictly cast-only. The parade will not start until the park is clear of all guests, and everyone will be required to show a valid WDW Cast ID. I'm quite surprised that Allearsnet got this information. I would strongly discourage anyone going to MK with the intent of previewing the parade, as there is zero chance of seeing it without being a Cast Member.

Figment82

They do, actually - at least, when I was at the Poly watching the fireworks last October, they were playing the HalloWishes music by the pool. They also played the P&P music at Narcossee's and the boat dock of the GF when I was there a couple weeks ago. Not sure if this is always the case, but those were my experiences.

DolFan

Last year in October instead of wishes fireworks the Halloween fireworks were shown. I don't know if this was planned or they just surprised everyone watching. I know it was on a Saturday night, but I don't know the exact weekend.

Night_Aaron

There actually were some guests in the park last night for the preview. The guests staying in the castle were invited to watch the preview from the bridge before the castle.

Night_Aaron

And the parade is a little different this year (I don't know if I should be giving this information out before it opens to the public). The Pirate ship float that was in Pirate and Princess will be in it steered by Captain Hook. Barbosa is on the streets and there are no more dead pirates. Also the Pooh costumes have all changed...except Rabbit and Kanga I believe.

drew81

And the parade is a little different this year (I don't know if I should be giving this information out before it opens to the public). The Pirate ship float that was in Pirate and Princess will be in it steered by Captain Hook. Barbosa is on the streets and there are no more dead pirates. Also the Pooh costumes have all changed...except Rabbit and Kanga I believe.

thanks for the great info

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom