Bonnet creek resort info

Rob562

Hi there.

I know you're new and are excited to jump right in and post stuff that you want to share, but the Yesterland website (and the story behind Bonnet Creek) is well known to most regulars on the forums. (And a quick forum search would bring up multiple threads about it) It's not exactly necessary to create posts and threads solely to link to external articles.
(And I seem to recall reading that posts like that may actually be against forum rules, but I'd have to double-check... Posting a link as a reply to a question is OK, though. Like if someone asked "What's up with Bonnet Creek?".)

But welcome to the forums! :wave:
You seem to have the love of Disney that people here have, I'm sure you'll settle in quite nicely.

-Rob
(uh, oh... I'm starting to sound like the "posting police"...) :lookaroun

devjohnson

Original Poster
Hi there.

I know you're new and are excited to jump right in and post stuff that you want to share, but the Yesterland website (and the story behind Bommet Creek) is well known to most regulars on the forums. (And a quick forum search would bring up multiple threads about it) It's not exactly necessary to create posts and threads solely to link to external articles.
(And I seem to recall reading that posts like that may actually be against forum rules, but I'd have to double-check... Posting a link as a reply to a question is OK, though. Like if someone asked "What's up with Bonnet Creek?".)

But welcome to the forums! :wave:
You seem to have the love of Disney that people here have, I'm sure you'll settle in quite nicely.

-Rob
(uh, oh... I'm starting to sound like the "posting police"...) :lookaroun

Thanks. I guess you can call me a newb lol

Pioneer Hall

Like Rob said, take advantage of the search feature if you are looking for general information. These forums have been around for a while with thousands of posters. You will most likely find exactly what you are looking for with just a few clicks.

sbkline

I found that article very interesting. I always assumed that the Bonnet Creek Resort area was just a piece of WDW that Disney had de-annexed and sold off.

And, having stayed twice at Port Orleans Riverside, it was neat seeing that picture of Buena Vista Drive where Bonnet Creek is and thinking how we always drove by that very spot to and from our hotel. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom