Bon Voyage or Garden Grill breakfast?

Tinkerkelle

We did Garden Grill, great if you can get a pre-opening reservation. Get to meet mickey, pluto, chip and dale. Early entry into Epcot. Food was all you can eat but brought to the table. We enjoyed it.
Not done Bon Voyage but have read reviews. The characters are pretty unique and the menu looks great - Bon Voyage would edge it for food but it depends whether you want park or resort dining; prince and princesses or chip and dale and friends.

Which would you choose? 2 adults on the dining plan? :)
My family has eaten breakfast at many of the resorts and in the parks . The Bon Voyage is fairly new and my daughter and her son just loved eating there. I would just say it is a matter of which characters you want to see and if you want to try something different. Garden Grille has the basic eggs, bacon, etc that is brought out in a skillet. It is all you can eat. The cinnamon rolls are so so good and you get Mickey , Chip and Dale and Pluto. The other upside is early entrance to Epcot, but the characters at Bon Voyage are unique for a breakfast, Finn, Rapunzel, Eric, and Ariel. The food is really really good and the characters really interact. We have made it a must on our visits.

Sunset7132

i am looking at the new updated menus for Bon Voyage Breakfast ,and there is no more pastry platter, it is a sticky pecan bun for the table for an additional $4.95? Has anyone been here in the last few weeks?

Courtney6682

I've only been to GG. We had breakfast and dinner there this past Feb. We enjoyed everything except that once the egss were brought out they got cold pretty quickly, but they were tatsy and the sausage seemed under cooked to me. I asked if we could have some more cooked well done, and the waiter told me..'' that's how it's prepared'' He did bring us another plate but it was still too pink for me so we chose not to eat it.

Rogue21

Been to both for breakfast and Trattoria al Forno has much better food. Delicious! I wish they still had some of the restaurant set aside for "breakfast sans characters", although it's not a deal breaker. Garden Grill is nice for the character interaction and location, but the food is your average breakfast of Mickey waffles and tater tots (barrels). The cinnamon bun is a small slice of heaven though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom