Bon Voyage Jay-Rod !!

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
Best wishes to our most prolific poster as he departs for our Mecca, WDW! Have a great trip, and we'll be waiting for a full report upon your return. Don't be too surprised if someone has taken over your #1 spot...hehe. I'll be thinking of you.

markymark

Bye Jay, have a good one my friend.

Only 112 more posts and the crown is mine!!!!!!

Take your time, dont rush back just for us!!

;)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by marciahahn
Best wishes to our most prolific poster as he departs for our Mecca, WDW! Have a great trip, and we'll be waiting for a full report upon your return. Don't be too surprised if someone has taken over your #1 spot...hehe. I'll be thinking of you.

thanks. but u forget i have the computer at the room so i can catch up when i get back from the parks lol plus steve will halt ll posts that get close to me till I return. those are the perks of being a member here so long :)

Ariel

Oh Jay, don't you even worry about it. Do you honestly think that we would try to overtake you in posts while you were gone? You don't think we would do a thing like that now, do you??;)

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Ariel
Oh Jay, don't you even worry about it. Do you honestly think that we would try to overtake you in posts while you were gone? You don't think we would do a thing like that now, do you??;)

I would... and the second the coast is clear, I'm turning my Spam Machine on!!! ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
WDW-I, you'd better watch your back! Markymark is right behind you, and Sillyspook, Ariel, and I aren't far behind. You'd better stay on here 24 hrs a day ! ;)

Oh, and I wouldn't try any "lame" posts, remember what happened last time? (involuntary shudder) You would have over 1,000 by now if not for that.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by marciahahn
WDW-I, you'd better watch your back! Markymark is right behind you

It wouldn't be the first time, until Jay-Rod started up, me and marky were the top of posts.... ahh, memories. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom