Boma or Crystal Palace?

luv

I really like the babootie or jatootie or whatever it's called. As you face the buffet, it's usually over on the right. Meat with raisins or something in there (rather sweet) and eggs on top. So good!

Also like those raspberry blobs, whatever they're called...but I love anything raspberry. :)

Dog Ate Mouse

The DW and I have eaten both at CP and at Boma's. If you really want a nice meal then it is Boma's hands down. The Hotel is amazing and your so close to the AK. Either way you decide, have a Magical stay and the best trip ever.

jlsHouston

Here's another vote for Boma, if you are arriving early enough to have a leisure meal and walk around the resort a bit. The resort is worth seeing.

DizneyPryncess

Add me to the Boma list. AKL is worth the visit, especially since you've never been there. I like CP also, but if you don't care about character interaction, then I'd go with Boma. :)

Sammy5150

DSC_8954.jpg

'Nuff Said.

FitzherbertFreak

For me, Boma all day, every day. Bome is my favorite restaurant of all time, in and outside of WDW. However, I think your decision is based off of you and your party. Are their little kids or picky eaters? ... I'd go for crystal Palace because the food choices are more "common," and there are characters. Now if you're basing your choice in food and atmosphere, Boma all the way. The food is amazing, and the hotel and restaurant are both beyond beautiful.

twinfo3728

My DH is not very adventurous with food, spices, etc. We tried Boma, I liked it but both my DH and DS said they prefer CP. So maybe that will help...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom