Boma dinner reservation needed?

MagicKatMe

Original Poster
I'll be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge the last week of January. (Yay!!) My flight gets in just before 6pm on a Saturday. If all goes well, I can get to the hotel by 7 and to Boma for dinner at 7:30.

Ha! If all goes well. Flying. In January.

So my question: Do you think it will be so busy at Boma on a Saturday night in January that I should make a reservation? I will be dining alone, so no large party consideration.

I'm concerned about making reservation for any time that night and then having to cancel at the last minute because of a delayed flight.

Minnie Mum

I think your plan to be there in time for a 7:30 ADR is wishful thinking. But I also think it might be tough getting a walk up. I'd cancel the ADR and maybe try to make another one for later in your stay. Or gamble on a walk up, with the Mara as your backup.

Epcotfan21

If you're set on Boma, make the reservation. If your flight is delayed and you can't make the reservation time, call Disney and they won't charge you for being a no show once you explain that the flight delay caused you to miss your reservation.

Figgy1

Premium Member
What about having DME take your bags to your room and taking Uber straight to AKL from the airport. You would make it with time to spare if your flight lands on time

MickeyMan36

If you're set on Boma, make the reservation. If your flight is delayed and you can't make the reservation time, call Disney and they won't charge you for being a no show once you explain that the flight delay caused you to miss your reservation.
Agreed. Disney will waive the fee if you have a delay. I would get a reservation.

TrojanUSC

Boma is one of the easiest table service restaurants to book, so just book it. It's also not super hard to walk up the later you go in the night, unlike 'Ohana or one of the more popular places.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom