Bogus Rumor Thread

Uncle Orville

Original Poster
This is a thread where you can feel free to make up a rumor about anything disney related (try and keep it somewhat realistic, and positive. Like don't say things like 20 people die on Rock N Rollercoaster because this is a happy thread). The rumors shouldn't be true because this is the place to say what you want to see happen in a realistic way (I hope that makes sense). So I may say "According the the Bluffingtonpost, Disney has decided they are going to re open River Country in 2015." Feel free to make rumors about refurbs, new parks, new partnerships with disney, park expansions, etc. Just have fun and be creative.

*Remember everything on this thread is going to be made-up so don't start posting things you hear on this thread on other websites. This is strictly to have fun, not to have Disney upset with a bunch of made up rumors*

LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS NOW!!!!!!

Goofyernmost

Won't work what fun is a rumor if eminent public panic isn't involved.

Something like... Disney announced today (we heard) that they are going to open up a 6th gate between MK and Epcot. The last meeting of executives decided that it was financially not possible to open up a 5th gate, so they were going to just go to the 6th.

The front entrance will be in the Epcot Parking lot and the rear exit will be in New Fantasyland next to the dueling Dumbo's. It will be called Desertland and consist of nothing but sand dunes from one end to the other. The attraction will encompass going through the park (wheelchairs and ECV's are not allowed)** without dying of thirst. Bottled water will be available at $400.00 for a 4 oz bottle. FP+ will be required, but only one since there is only one available attraction. Fun for the whole family. Finally an attraction where every family member from toddler to grandparent can have fun watching each others lips bloat up and crack and take side bets on how large the family will be when they reach the end.

** ADA is going to be some upset about this restriction, but frankly Scarlett, we don't give a damn! It's not that we want to stop folks from enjoying this attraction, we just don't want to have to salvage the Chairs and Scooters from the dunes. That would require staffing and the way it is set up now no personnel will be needed to operate this one. Survivors will be able to, without charge, take the Monorail back to the Epcot Parking lot.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
They are blowing up the BAH, dissecting it in front of children, and then selling the pieces as pins.

Kind of like a Spectro/Marius mash-up.

SAV

I heard that they are going to take the BAH and put it on top of the Earful Tower to finally have one park icon for DHS. It will be illuminated and visible for miles. The pin station underneath will be removed, though. They will be moving that to the Stretching Room in TOT.

NYwdwfan

With the new MegCard from Chase Bank you earn 1 MegPoint for each $1 you charge. When you've earned 100,000 MegPoints you get a free jar of PixieDust and a framed photo of Meg!

I got this offer too! Except mine is giving 25,000 MegPoints and a bouquet of rhubarb just for signing up.

Robin Of Loxley

I heard that all political dialogue will be completely removed from HOP. From now on, it'll be Lincoln, Obama, or whoever just standing there talking about their favorite color, or what they like for breakfast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom