BOG - Turkey Sandwich?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
I was wondering if the turkey sandwich that is offered at Be Our Guest on the lunch menu is good?
I heard that they are no longer serving the steak sandwich, so this may be my 2nd option.

swissamy

We had it just last week. It is really good. Tho only thing that was a problem for us was that the kids version has tomatoes and my son is allergic and they said they were not able to modify items when ordering by the computer...however, I learned that if you order with an actual person on the other side of the room, you can!!

Jo DeVil

We had it just last week. It is really good. Tho only thing that was a problem for us was that the kids version has tomatoes and my son is allergic and they said they were not able to modify items when ordering by the computer...however, I learned that if you order with an actual person on the other side of the room, you can!!
Please excuse me for being weirdly excited but I thought I was the only, it is nice to hear there is someone else allergic to tomatoes. I had a total nightmare when I was living in Italy, but never had a problem at WDW restaurants.

My husband orders it every time, he loves it. There is a spot to modify things at the computers, my husband does not eat mayo and you can exclude it from the sandwich. We have done it every time.

Vader2112

Please excuse me for being weirdly excited but I thought I was the only, it is nice to hear there is someone else allergic to tomatoes. I had a total nightmare when I was living in Italy, but never had a problem at WDW restaurants.
It is not so uncommon as you think :). What is weird is my is in conjunction of eating a tomatoe or sauce and taking Advil. I bust out in hives. Something to do with the perservative in Advil interacting with the tomatoe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom