Bodyglide?

CMouse

Original Poster
So my next WDW vacation is in less than 2 weeks and I've been reading several tips posted here and on other pages. I read about Bodyglide and think that an anti-chafe balm would be a good purchase. I'm buying it from Amazon but saw that there are several version of Bodyglide, including the Anti-Friction Liquified Powder. What's the best Bodyglide product to buy? I also read that people recommended 2Toms Sporths Shield over Bodyglide because it has a smoother application.

Anyone has had any experience with Bodyglide or other anti-chafe products?

216bruce

I use Bodyglide for running and it got me through The Dopey Challenge. It works great. Any friction point- wipe a little on.

HeyCosmicChild

So my next WDW vacation is in less than 2 weeks and I've been reading several tips posted here and on other pages. I read about Bodyglide and think that an anti-chafe balm would be a good purchase. I'm buying it from Amazon but saw that there are several version of Bodyglide, including the Anti-Friction Liquified Powder. What's the best Bodyglide product to buy? I also read that people recommended 2Toms Sporths Shield over Bodyglide because it has a smoother application.

Anyone has had any experience with Bodyglide or other anti-chafe products?
I buy one from my local drug store made by Goldbond, and it looks like a deodorant. It works amazing!!! Goes on smooth and leaves no icky residue. I don't know what I did before it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom