body wars idea when disney buys sega

KanakoS

Original Poster
"Body Wars could be rethemed so it's now set inside Shadow the Hedgehog, as scientists study how his immune system reacts after he gets a pretty serious splinter."
well when i was on body wars in 2004 i pretended we were inside shadow soooooo anyone gonna proofread dis for me

(Queue would be themed to the Medical Education Technology Institute. We'd hear stuff about the new miniaturization technology. Like how it can save lives and destroy tumors and cure cancer. Yay!)

NOTE: i read the one simulatedintelligentrobot posted I also gonna have dr. lair and the original body wars crew here i guess

(Dr. Lair appears on the screen above guests)
Lair: Oh, goodness glad you made it! My name is Cynthia Lair and I'm the top scientist here at the Medical Education Technology Institute. We have a biiig problem! Just today we got a patient that isn't even human! His name is Shadow and he's an alien-engineered anthropomorphic hedgehog. He was designed to be immune to all diseases, but not a measly splinter in his right index finger! It must be a pretty serious one. We tried pulling it out, and it just can't be pulled! We've gotta break it down somehow. And thing is, we don't know how his immune system works. He might die from this splinter! So, us at MET will go inside him under his skin and extract it. You have to help us!

(Now we get into the cabin and on the screen we see Dr. Lair talking to uncomfortable Shadow laying on the operating table)
Dr. Lair: How is your splinter Shadow?
Shadow: Ughhhhh...
(Shadow scratches the area around the splinter)
Shadow: (complaining) It itches... help... help...
(Shadow's face turns red as he can't believe he, the ultimate lifeform, is in this situation and in need of help; he hides his face from Dr. Lair with a blanket)
Dr. Lair: Awwww don't worry. We'll have it out soon enough.
Shadow: I feel it inside me. It hurts real bad.
Dr. Lair: Please be still as we get the technology out. You'll feel better in no time.
Shadow: Ughhhhhhhhhh...

(OK so the screen lowers, you see the safety instructions, now we see Braddock and MC)
Braddock: Are we ready for the launch sequence?
MC: Yes. In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
Dr. Lair: Hold on, everybody!

(We go inside Shadow)
Dr. Lair: Hmmm, his body looks like an average human body. I wonder where the splinter is?
(Then we see it)
Dr. Lair: There it is. There seems to be a lot of activity here. Let me take a cell count.
(She does)
Dr. Lair: There're a lot of white blood cells on their way to destroy the splinter.
Braddock: Look what they're doing.
Dr. Lair: They're reacting to it by forming a foreign body reaction cell that can break it down!
(The cell destroys the splinter, the ship helping out by firing some lasers at the splinter)
Braddock: The only problem is now our ship's out of fuel!
Dr. Lair: We've gotta get to the brain!
(The ship is spotted by an antibody)
Dr. Lair: We're here to help out Shadow!
(Eventually she has enough of it and fires a laser to destroy it)
Braddock: Look what you've done, you killed that antibody!
Dr. Lair: Jeez, it was only one.
MC: Are you all right?
Braddock: Yeah, we need some fuel fast!
Dr. Lair: Let me steer!
(She starts steering it to the brain)
Dr. Lair: See, a charge from the brain will power our ship up and get us home!
(It does, they're sent out of the body and back to normal size)

(Shadow is fine)
Shadow: Thank you. Now if you excuse me... (teleports out)
Dr. Lair: Where'd he go? Anyway... (she gives the safety instructions on leaving the cabin) And... congratulations. (claps)

what do ya think should i redo this I need some proofread yo

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
this reminds me of when I looked at my friend's You Tube channel and he had a playlist of Sonic vore that had over 100 videos..... :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom