Bob Jackson to perform on a water taxi at the Boathouse (starting April 13)

trentino

Original Poster
I just received the latest monthly newsletter from Port Orleans' famed Bob Jackson.

He writes about some exciting news of his upcoming performances at Disney Springs!

"I'm tentatively scheduled to start working at a new restaurant called The Boathouse on my nights off from the Port. It's at Disney Springs, formally called Downtown Disney. I'll be playing on the water taxi!. I will be playing instrumental jazz standards with a sax player. The restaurant hasn't officially opened yet, so the dates below are in parentheses."

Port Orleans (8:30- midnight )

Boathouse Restaurant is tentatively scheduled to open Monday, April 13. It's located in Disney Springs.(4-10 PM )

Ocoee Christian Church (Every Sunday, 10:45-Noon) If you are in town and want to come out to the church, write for directions! Here's the church website-

April

1.Port Orleans Riverside
2.Port Orleans Riverside
3.Port Orleans Riverside
4.Port Orleans Riverside
5.Church
6.Off
7.Give Kids the World
8.Port Orleans Riverside
9.Port Orleans Riverside
10.Personal nigh off
11.Port Orleans Riverside
12.Church
13.(Boathouse)
14.(Boathouse)
15.Port Orleans Riverside
16.Port Orleans Riverside
17.Port Orleans Riverside
18.Port Orleans Riverside
19.Church, (Boathouse)
20.(Boathouse)
21.(Boathouse)
22.Port Orleans Riverside
23.Port Orleans Riverside
24.Port Orleans Riverside
25.Port Orleans Riverside
26.Church, (Boathouse)
27.Private party
28.(Boathouse)
29.Port Orleans Riverside
30.Port Orleans Riverside

Next Big Thing

I believe he's been practicing for this going between MK and the resorts on those boats. We had him and were very surprised as we took a boat to Fort Wilderness a few weeks ago. He sang a medley of Disney songs.

John

I think Bob is the best, I am glad to see he is still going strong! He really enjoys what he does. A throw back to WDW gone by. I feel very fortunate that I have seen him many times. He isn't everybody's cup of tea but I enjoy him. An extremely talented man. A real hidden gem IMO.

shipley731

His show at the River Roost isn't my cup of tea. It's just too loud for me. That being said, Bob is one of the most talented folks I've seen performing at WDW. He has a mind like a steel trap as well. I've talked with him a few times when we did venture into the River Roost to try to catch part of a Gator game & get a drink after a day at the parks. After the first time I met him, he remembered me & my husband, where we were from, etc. I'll be interested to see what his show at the Boathouse is like.

PhotoDave219

His show at the River Roost isn't my cup of tea. It's just too loud for me. That being said, Bob is one of the most talented folks I've seen performing at WDW. He has a mind like a steel trap as well. I've talked with him a few times when we did venture into the River Roost to try to catch part of a Gator game & get a drink after a day at the parks. After the first time I met him, he remembered me & my husband, where we were from, etc. I'll be interested to see what his show at the Boathouse is like.

Then I highly advise finding him outside of Port Orleans. The shows are a tad different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom