News Chapek FIRED, Iger New CEO

Trauma

6A45F9A8-47B5-41E5-BB9D-1D23E98A2C5C.png

Can’t miss!!

Unless your the CEO I guess…

matt9112

Right now its still up $5 YoY. Nowhere near the high, obviously, but its up. It went down to 85 at the start of COVID and 120ish in October 2020. If it goes below 120, he's probably done.

Well the board dosen't impress me as is. Look at how many years they have basically spent turning into a giant merchandise and marekting co. Quality be damned.

Kamikaze

No, there were not. Pay toilets were one of the standard practices deliberately discarded by Walt. The drinking fountains were not operable for the Preview Day because the order was the focus on the toilets to ensure they were available for guest use.
Yes, there were. There were both pay and free toilets on opening day.

Walt also operated pay toilets in his cafe in the 1930s, so don't think for a second that he was so 'against' them that he would demand they not happen.

That said, its no longer legal to operate restrooms that directly cost money in the US, so its not something The Chap can do.

Thelazer

Walt also operated pay toilets in his cafe in the 1930s, so don't think for a second that he was so 'against' them that he would demand they not happen.

That said, its no longer legal to operate restrooms that directly cost money in the US, so its not something The Chap can do.

HaHa.. Just wait, if you gotta go... you can bypass the line, and go right to a "enhanced throne" for just $29.95

Lilofan

No, there were not. Pay toilets were one of the standard practices deliberately discarded by Walt. The drinking fountains were not operable for the Preview Day because the order was the focus on the toilets to ensure they were available for guest use.
That's incorrect .

ohioguy

No longer true. Laws that prohibited pay toilets are being rescinded. Ohio now allows pay toilets, for example. Many of the repeals are misguided - thinking it would cut down on vandalism in public restrooms - but it just created new problems with homeless people and the drug addicted now using the streets and sidewalks as their toilets.

Lilofan

I remember being one of Rasulo's biggest critics. I would take him over Chapek any day, I would definitely take Staggs and before someone brings up "Strategic Planning" yes I am fully aware of that.
How some don't remember the re-org / layoffs in 2009 while Rasulo was in Chapek's previous job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom