Bob Chapek Confirms Disney Will Overhaul Epcot

Rteetz

With the Q1 reports and the menton of less spending towards the parks....Would this change the FW redesign dramatically now?
What do you mean? Spending that last quarter was up in terms of the parks. Attendance was relatively the same. Guest spending was up due to high prices.

po1998

When TDO decides that Epcot should be a theme park again, instead of "Festival Central" things will improve. GoTG and Rat are a start. Space restaurant will help. Hopefully the spine redo will lay the foundation for more attractions and less "drink and drown" events. Then...

1 - SSE major renovation
2 - Imagination Pavilion. See #1
3 - WoL Pavilion...been dead way too long.
4 - New country with a D or E attraction.

Doing something with the WoL pavilion would not interfere with the daily park guest visit at all.
Waiting for a new movie to go into The Land pavilion theatre.
Reboot Figment and the imagination pavilion plus put in a new 3D movie (perhaps Figment)

My two cents:

• Wonders of Life: Baymax + Wreck it Ralph
  • The Land theater: WallE
  • Imagination: Inside Out 3D show + Figment&Dreamfinder trackless ride

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
My two cents:

• Wonders of Life: Baymax + Wreck it Ralph
  • The Land theater: WallE
  • Imagination: Inside Out 3D show + Figment&Dreamfinder trackless ride
Wonders is likely to become a multiple IP pavilion for the younger crowd. Don’t expect any “real” attractions. Expect this to open during the SSE project and way before Imag. Might even see some walls this year.

A new film is also approved for The Harvest Theatre.

Oops wrong thread.

trainplane3

Wonders is likely to become a multiple IP pavilion for the younger crowd. Don’t expect any “real” attractions. Expect this to open during the SSE project and way before Imag. Might even see some walls this year.

A new film is also approved for The Harvest Theatre.

Oops wrong thread.
I'll take it. Better then another dead building in FW.

"Let's take all the IPs...and push them into Wonders!" - Patrick Star (2019)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom