Bob Chapek Confirms Disney Will Overhaul Epcot

seascape

As an owner of a leave a legacy photo, I dr o not want them moved. However, if they do move them, they should move them to Disney Springs and guarantee they stay another 25 years. Put them where the bus stop is.

Missing20K

Many of whom faced legal trouble because of the false filings. It's illegal to report false information to the SEC. And yes, people break the law. But I put more credence in an SEC filing than a marketing blog post, for example. Generally you have to assume that they are accurate unless evidence dictates otherwise. It is a bit more than buyer beware.

Sure. But those things tend to be caught pretty quickly. And aren't from the companies themselves.
True, just wanted to point out SEC filings are not the end-all, be-all of financial filings. I agree that SEC filings are almost certainly more useful than a marketing blog post.

Also, you must have not read the last article I linked, as the gentleman was still working as CFO for the company in question. Company settled for $1.5 Million, Controller for $20,000, CEO paid back bonuses of $20,800.

I wonder if the Bob will ever have to pay back bonuses. Personally, I think $1 Million for each year the Yeti has been in the Disco is incredibly fair. :hilarious:

brb1006

I’m the opposite, I’ve never minded Leave a Legacy too much, at least they’re aesthetically pleasing despite the location. The nets are just thrown in there though.

Either way, I’m just ready for a change, and for them to get going on something already.
I just want the entrance to look somewhat decent again. We all know it won't look like this in today's age.
Bruce-Heidel-4.jpg

46ddcd110dcc4a7996165e58978dbcad.png

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I’m the opposite, I’ve never minded Leave a Legacy too much, at least they’re aesthetically pleasing despite the location. The nets are just thrown in there though.

Either way, I’m just ready for a change, and for them to get going on something already.

Leave a Legacy was a bad idea...bad execution and they're just in the way. One thing that could have really helped was if they turned them all 90 degrees and allow people to walk between them. Right now they're just major barriers to traffic.

brb1006

But in all seriousness, having him back in some form would be wonderful. Why not???
Unlike a couple videos existing of Dreamfinder and Figment interacting with guests made between the 1980s and 1990s. It's not very east stumbling upon footage of SMRT-1 in action. This is why I really enjoyed finding this one video from the 1980s that showed guests interacting with SMRT-1. If they ever brought the robot back it needs to come with some updates and newer features. For starters a more robotic sounding voice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom