Boats to DS from POFQ/POR

Raxel7851

Original Poster
Anyone have any info about the boats running to Disney Springs from POFQ/POR when they open next month? I know there’s staffing issues at WDW, but I would think those boat captain jobs might be easier to fill. But there’s more to the boats than piloting them. There may be a lack of maintenance personnel too. I’m hoping they’re running by the time we’ll be there at Christmas.

nickys

Premium Member
The boats are paid for by the Disney Springs businesses.

So far none of them are running on the river, either from SSR or OKW. Hopefully once one or both Port Orleans resorts reopen the DS businesses will see the benefit in paying for them again.

And someone apparently posted a photo of a boat at the OKW dock on an OKW Facebook site a few days ago. So 🤞🤞🤞

Raxel7851

Original Poster
The boats are paid for by the Disney Springs businesses.

So far none of them are running on the river, either from SSR or OKW. Hopefully once one or both Port Orleans resorts reopen the DS businesses will see the benefit in paying for them again.

And someone apparently posted a photo of a boat at the OKW dock on an OKW Facebook site a few days ago. So 🤞🤞🤞
Thanks @NickS for the info. I’m sorry I posted it in the wrong forum. I did not realize who paid for them.

Raxel7851

Original Poster
It is a BIG bonus to a lot of people staying at both resorts. It’s such a relaxing ride after a day at the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom