Boats from FW to the Halloween Party

Raxel7851

Original Poster
We’ll be staying at Fort Wilderness mid September and plan on going to the Halloween Party one night. Does anyone know if they run the boats to the MK for that night, or is it just the bus service?

IanDLBZF

There is watercraft service to/from both FW and WL to/from MK during BOTH Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Lilofan

We’ll be staying at Fort Wilderness mid September and plan on going to the Halloween Party one night. Does anyone know if they run the boats to the MK for that night, or is it just the bus service?
You want to spot 🐊🐊 in the water ? Just look for their eyes above the water line. They glow bright red in the evening .

Raxel7851

Original Poster
You want to spot 🐊🐊 in the water ? Just look for their eyes above the water line. They glow bright red in the evening .
I’ll keep my eyes looking for them, especially as the boat cruises past what was Discovery Island. I miss that experience so much!

RememberWhen

I’ll keep my eyes looking for them, especially as the boat cruises past what was Discovery Island. I miss that experience so much!
Me too! Somewhere at my mom’s house is a Polaroid of me with a big bird on my shoulder or arm, taken on Discovery Island. I was probably around 9 or 10, so very early 90s, I’m guessing. My poor kids didn’t get to experience Classic Disney. So sad.

Raxel7851

Original Poster
Me too! Somewhere at my mom’s house is a Polaroid of me with a big bird on my shoulder or arm, taken on Discovery Island. I was probably around 9 or 10, so very early 90s, I’m guessing. My poor kids didn’t get to experience Classic Disney. So sad.
That’s so cool @RememberWhen that you have that picture. I will have to start looking around my house for some. Discovery Island was so much fun. It was like a park all by itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom