Boat Routes on Disney Springs

EPCOTCenterLover

If we stay at Old Key West, can we get to Riverside as well as Disney Springs by boat? Are all those resorts connected by waterway? We love to resort hop! I couldn't find a waterway map.

Driver

I think there are separate boats for the POR run and the OKW run. To get to POR from OKW you would first have to take the boat to DS and then to POR.
Great answer DisAl ! But let me help you a little bit. Look at it this way, Disney Springs is like a starting point. So although you cannot go directly from one resort to another you can access them by returning back to Disney Springs and change boats. The flags on the bow of the boat are the key, as follows.
RED - stays in the springs area as a water taxi
PURPLE - goes between Springs and French Quarter
YELLOW - goes between Springs and POR
BLUE - goes between Springs and Sarattoga
GREEN - goes between Springs and OKW
The name of the waterway is Sassagoula River which is a Native American word meaning " Little Mississippi " it is man made and does not connect to the Magic Kingdom waterways. And the name of the provider is the Sassagoula Steam Boat Company. If you need to know where to p/u any particular boat from the Springs let me know..... enjoy!😊

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anchorman314

One other thing to keep in mind, not only will you need to switch boats at Disney Springs, you'll need to go to another dock completely. The OKW boat docks at the Landing Dock, and the PO boats dock at the Marketplace Dock.

Upvote 0

Driver

One other thing to keep in mind, not only will you need to switch boats at Disney Springs, you'll need to go to another dock completely. The OKW boat docks at the Landing Dock, and the PO boats dock at the Marketplace Dock.
I offered to list all the locations but I guess the OP didn't have the need.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom