Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin, boat or bus!??

Mukta

If there is a lightning storm, they will run buses instead of the boats. Otherwise, there is only the boat and footpaths.

Upvote 0

coachwnh

only boats, just walk. the walk from these resorts is one of my favorite things to do in all of WDW. it is NEVER a crowded entrance to Epcot, and it is so easy. We have an 8 and 6 y old and the walk is an easy one for them as well. To me, that entrance near France to the world's in Epcot is fantastic and peaceful. gain, my favorite in all the parks!!

Upvote 0

maelstrom

I would suggest walking TO Epcot and MGM, and then at night when you're tired, take the boat back. However, keep in mind that after Illuminations and Fantasmic, those boat docks are horrendously crowded. It's great to be able to walk back to the hotel and forego the transportation lines. Also keep in mind that the boats are SLOW. But we all know how sore our feet can get from a day at the parks, so a 40 minute air-conditioned boat ride isn't the worst thing in the world.

Upvote 0

worldfanatic

We stay at the Boardwalk often and love both of the walks.
The only time we take the boat is when we come out of either Epcot or Hollywood Studios and are able to walk right on the boat as it's about to leave.
Which isn't very often.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Although the boats are pretty and fun to take, if you are in a hurry, its best to walk. It's lovely staying at the Epcot resorts! Have a great trip! :sohappy:

Upvote 0
I would avoid a bus from these resorts like the plague!!!! We found them SO over crowded it was almost scary. People were getting down right irate when they wouldn't fit...some even banging on the back door trying to beat the front door entries. For the added inconvenience, I would go anywhere else to get where you need to go. If in walking distance...do it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom