Boardwalk Studio??

jmani56

Hi everyone, would just like a little advice.

I have an opportunity to stay at a Boardwalk regular room OR a Boardwalk Studio for the same price. Is one better than the other, location-wise? Has anyone stayed in a studio? How are the views? I was told the standard rooms are bigger, but lack the kitchenette (which I would never use), but the Studio will have some kind of view.

I also have the option of a Beach Club Studio, which is a closer walk to Epcot but doesn't offer views of the lake (to my knowledge). Any thoughts on this as well?

Does anyone think it's worth the money to even stay at Boardwalk or BC, when I just got a price at the Dolphin that was about half the money? I've visited those resorts a bunch of times, but never stayed there. Is it worth it?

Thanks for your help.

NiarrNDisney

Studio's usually have one Queen-size bed and a double-size sleeper sofa.
Normal rooms are either going to feature one King-size bed or two Queen-size beds in a usual setup of a Hotel room.
As for location I know you can request certain areas or views but are not always guaranteed your request also remember for some views you may have to pay more(Location, location, location).

Upvote 0

Tigger 68

Three years ago we stayed in a regular room at the Boardwalk and we were on the fourth floor right above the pizza place on the Boardwalk. Beautiful view but I know we had to pay extra for it. Since then we have joined DVC and have stayed in a studio twice. Both times we got the preferred/water view and we stayed on the far end overlooking the bridge and waterway between the Boardwalk and the Swan and Dolphin. View was ok, but the walk from the main lobby was pretty far.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

The INN side just had a massive refurb and all the guest rooms are brand new and beautiful.

The VILLAs side has not completed the refurb yet, so a new room is not guaranteed. And I think you don't get Mousekeepers on a daily basis here.

Therefore I'd chose the Inn side without hesitation for the great updated rooms!

Upvote 0

hansel1

Hi everyone, would just like a little advice.

I have an opportunity to stay at a Boardwalk regular room OR a Boardwalk Studio for the same price. Is one better than the other, location-wise? Has anyone stayed in a studio? How are the views? I was told the standard rooms are bigger, but lack the kitchenette (which I would never use), but the Studio will have some kind of view.

I also have the option of a Beach Club Studio, which is a closer walk to Epcot but doesn't offer views of the lake (to my knowledge). Any thoughts on this as well?

Does anyone think it's worth the money to even stay at Boardwalk or BC, when I just got a price at the Dolphin that was about half the money? I've visited those resorts a bunch of times, but never stayed there. Is it worth it?

Thanks for your help.

Boardwalk inn rooms are located on one side of the boardwalk and do not have a boardwak view unless you reserve such.

Boardwalk Villas Studio room is a little bigger than the boardwalk in rooms unless you reserve a deluxe boardwalk inn room. If you book a villa studio you have two views: boardwalk/preferred or standard view. The boardwalk/preferred view is of either the boardwalk or garden or pool and costs more to reserve. The standard view will be of the front drive and costs less.

As to the swan and dolphin: the rooms are nice and the beds are wonderful but you won't get all the benefits that you would get staying "on-site".

Upvote 0

hansel1

The INN side just had a massive refurb and all the guest rooms are brand new and beautiful.

The VILLAs side has not completed the refurb yet, so a new room is not guaranteed. And I think you don't get Mousekeepers on a daily basis here.

Therefore I'd chose the Inn side without hesitation for the great updated rooms!

If you stay in the villa on points you don't get daily mousekeeping, but if you stay paying cash you do get daily mousekeeping.

Upvote 0

gardenia

If you are paying cash for a studio (as opposed to points) I don't believe a boardwalk view is available to you. You get a "preferred" view which faces the Swan/Dolphin.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom