Boardwalk restaurant question

TTA94

Original Poster
If someone has a restaurant reservation in the boardwalk area on the 4th of July will they left you park in the boardwalk parking area? Or are they really strict about this?

piglet1

They may ask you to show proof of the reservation at the gate, so print it out, and don't count on being able to pull it up on your phone. Also, the lots could be full when you get there - it's happened. Then you may have to pay for valet parking

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
You've got a few options here. FWIW - I've rarely been turned away from Boardwalk. The times I have were due to a conference taking place and peak times (such as the 4th). If you have a res - you should not have a problem.

For future reference, you can also "visit" Yacht Club/Beach Club or the Swolphin.

Swolphin will charge you to park but there may be a way around it. Go onto the Marriott website and make a booking at one or the other for a time frame out in the future. Make sure its not a prepay and it can be cancelled. Stop by the front desk and show them your res, and tell them you wanted to check out the place before you stayed there. 7 times out of 10 they'll validate your parking ticket. But you have to ask.

In a real pinch, park at DS and take a bus.

There is always the possibility of being turned away if the resort is too busy, even if you have a dining reservation. Just be super nice and hope for the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom