Boardwalk Points for rent

JTT

Original Poster
DVC Mmebers,

I'm looking for Boardwalk Villa points to rent. I'm looking for a studio, Check In September 16, 2019 - Check Out September 21,2019.

I was hoping for a standard view but probably have to get a deluxe. 5 nights deluxe would be 76 points.

Let me know if you have some to rent and at what cost. Thanks

correcaminos

Standard is gone and so is Boardwalk view. Only pool/garden. I do not own at BWV but if you haven't already I would look at mouseowners for rentals and be proactive about looking in general.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Looks like the going rate these days is $18 a point from the established rental sites. If you wait until you are inside 7 months you can usually save a dollar off that price but it’s risky to wait. Sept is food and wine plus value season for DVC so still pretty popular. You can probably find someone willing to rent to you directly for less but you would need to find a Boardwalk owner and you would take the risk if they don’t follow through. Even at $18 a point or $1,368 that’s a nice savings over rack rates for the hotel. It’s the pre-tax equivalent of about $243 a night. Even with the 30% off offer Disney is currently running the hotel rate is still $319 a night.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
18 per point? Man I was seriously undercharging people. I may have to raise my price by two bucks and still be a bargain for others.
I rented points at $17 last Sept just after the 11 month window for Grand CA to use this summer. At the time it was $16 for the non-premium resorts or inside 7 months with a dollar upcharge for premium resorts 7-11 months out. I just checked again recently for someone else and they have upped it a dollar across the board (as have the other sites). Makes sense since dues are up a lot across the board...as I’m sure are Disney hotel rooms. The main sites I’ve checked are all paying between $13.50 and $15 a point to the owner and keeping the spread. I think as long as people continue to get double or more their maintenance fees it’s an intriguing proposition to rent out points.

disneyflush

I rented in 2011 at AKL for $12 per point then rented for an upcoming trip this spring for $17 a point. Scoured mouseowners and a few other sites to try and get a deal but tough to find anything under $17 at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom