Boardwalk Inn/Villas Pool Theming

Djsfantasi

Original Poster
I can’t believe they removed the clown on the water slide.

The theming of the pool area was excellent. The carousel, roller coaster and clown were perfect. I felt I was at a boardwalk amusement park.

I live in New England, where there are several oceanside boardwalks, resorts and amusement parks. So, the theming “spoke” to me.

The replacement of the clown with Disney IP dramatically reduced the impact of the theming.

Scary or not, it completed the theme. I watched kids on the water slide come down screaming and laughing.

Disney was founded on creating a nostalgic view of the country and history. When that theming is destroyed, so is part of the Disney experience and foundation.

Djsfantasi

Original Poster
Discussion thread in progress here...

Interesting. Are you a mod? Please move this post to the relevant thread.

Funny, I originally wrote this thread to question recent activities regarding the overall destruction of Disney foundations. Not about a given clown.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Interesting. Are you a mod? Please move this post to the relevant thread.

Funny, I originally wrote this thread to question recent activities regarding the overall destruction of Disney foundations. Not about a given clown.
Four out of six sentences are about the clown. But, I'm done trying to help you. Good day.

ToTBellHop

1611360547989.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom