Boardwalk Garden Suites (loft)

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Has anyone stayed in these 2 person garden suites? With everything going on, my husband and I are moving our trip to the second week of June and want to stay near Epcot or on a monorail resort and club level. There is a good passholder discount on those days for the garden suite but the layout is pretty different and you have to enter the rooms from the exterior. Just was curious if anyone had stayed and if they liked it. Thanks!

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Has anyone stayed in these 2 person garden suites? With everything going on, my husband and I are moving our trip to the second week of June and want to stay near Epcot or on a monorail resort and club level. There is a good passholder discount on those days for the garden suite but the layout is pretty different and you have to enter the rooms from the exterior. Just was curious if anyone had stayed and if they liked it. Thanks!
Did it in February. Just keep in mind the max occupancy is 2.

Pros: Lovely spacious room, it’s basically a suite. Quiet and out of the way.
Negatives: its very inconvenient to get to club lounge. You have to either climb 3 flights of stairs in the bowels of the hotel or walk all the way back to the elevators at the entrance then back to lounge. Also since it is outside access if it is raining you will get wet. Finally the cellular coverage is awful(dead zone) and the WiFi is equally as bad.

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Did it in February. Just keep in mind the max occupancy is 2.

Pros: Lovely spacious room, it’s basically a suite. Quiet and out of the way.
Negatives: its very inconvenient to get to club lounge. You have to either climb 3 flights of stairs in the bowels of the hotel or walk all the way back to the elevators at the entrance then back to lounge. Also since it is outside access if it is raining you will get wet. Finally the cellular coverage is awful(dead zone) and the WiFi is equally as bad.

Appreciate the insight! It's just the two of us for our 5 year anniversary so that would fit us :)

Good to know about the cellular and Wifi. We are thinking of doing 3 nights at the YC and 2 either at the Boardwalk or Grand Floridian since we haven't stayed at either yet. At least I enjoy the planning of these trips! I feel like I had the perfect trip planned and then had to cancel.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Appreciate the insight! It's just the two of us for our 5 year anniversary so that would fit us :)

Good to know about the cellular and Wifi. We are thinking of doing 3 nights at the YC and 2 either at the Boardwalk or Grand Floridian since we haven't stayed at either yet. At least I enjoy the planning of these trips! I feel like I had the perfect trip planned and then had to cancel.
I would stay clear of the GF both main building and putter building club level. Both lounges are very nice and the CM are excellent, but the rooms are the absolute worst. They are really showing their age and are run down. I would definitely go with BW. I do also recommend the Contemporary Club level or AKL club level as both being fantastic.

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I would stay clear of the GF club level. The lounge is very nice and the CM are excellent, but the rooms are the absolute worst. They are really showing their age and are run down. I would definitely go with BW. I do also recommend the Contemporary Club level or AKL club level as both being fantastic.

Good to know, maybe the Contemporary would be nice as I have never stayed at a monorail resort yet. We are Yacht and Beach Club fans but want a flavor of something new.

Thanks again!

MaryJaneP

Rate for room (rack) seems high for a deluxe, especially one that requires access from outside. Could be viewed as an additional negative.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yes, they are really cool! It is like having your own little cottage in WDW - very different from most other accommodations. I'd highly recommend them.

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Yes, they are really cool! It is like having your own little cottage in WDW - very different from most other accommodations. I'd highly recommend them.

oh awesome! Really wanted to try something new for our anniversary! Thanks!

surfsupdon

I agree. They are 2 floor but from the outside feel like a cottage complete with picket fences in yard, private garden, and bird house. Like I said my folks love them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom