Boardwalk Food Options?

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
With the parks closing early, we are considering exploring the Boardwalk area, which we haven't done much before. We are looking forward to strolling around the resorts, but will feel the need to feed at some point.
We're not necessarily wanting a big formal meal (looks like Trattoria al Forno is the only choice for that), but we might want a snack--ice cream, pastry, etc.
Are those options available?

cmb5002

Boardwalk Bakery has pastries. The ice cream shop there, Ample Hills, permanently closed, but you can walk over to Beaches and Cream at Beach Club.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
2 Steak Houses - Yachtsman and Shula's
Todd English's Bluezoo is good as well as is Il Mulino

Joe's good for some deep fried things, the pizza window is okay. ESPN club is decent.

NiarrNDisney

Here's some casual restaurants you may like:

Boardwalk Bakery (BWR)
Beaches & Cream (BCR)
Cabana Bar & Beach Club (Dolphin)
the Fountain (Dolphin)

And for a quick bite there is always Boardwalk To Go, Boardwalk Pizza Window, Fuel (Dolphin), the Market at Ale & Compass (YCR), Picabu (Dolphin) and Splash Pool Bar (Swan)

UNCgolf

2 Steak Houses - Yachtsman and Shula's
Todd English's Bluezoo is good as well as is Il Mulino

Joe's good for some deep fried things, the pizza window is okay. ESPN club is decent.

I think some of those restaurants aren't operating right now.

Flying Fish is by far the best option around the Boardwalk IMO and one of the 3 or 4 best options at WDW period in terms of actual Disney restaurants (i.e. not counting stuff like bluezoo etc. because it's technically third party property), but it's currently not open. I think the Yachtsman is also closed. I'm not sure about the ones at the Swan and Dolphin.

As to the OP's question, I'm not sure now is the best time to explore the Boardwalk with so much closed. Jellyrolls is a dueling piano bar that's normally a ton of fun, but it's not operating at the moment either. As someone else mentioned, the ice cream shop closed permanently. It's basically a shell right now compared to normal operations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom