Boardwalk CL or Grand Floridian CL?

Brittany--

Original Poster
We are about 18 days out from our trip and I noticed that the Boardwalk has some rooms available in Club Level. We are currently booked for the Grand Floridian Club Level in the Sugarloaf building and I am trying to decided if we should stay put where we are or move over to Boardwalk., which is our favorite resort.

Does anyone have any pros or cons to either? We’re pretty much at a stalemate right now and can’t make a decision either way.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
We are about 18 days out from our trip and I noticed that the Boardwalk has some rooms available in Club Level. We are currently booked for the Grand Floridian Club Level in the Sugarloaf building and I am trying to decided if we should stay put where we are or move over to Boardwalk., which is our favorite resort.

Does anyone have any pros or cons to either? We’re pretty much at a stalemate right now and can’t make a decision either way.

Sugar Loaf is nice and the lounge offerings are the same as the main building, but it can be noisy, especially on the first floor.
I love the Grand Floridian, but if the Boardwalk is your favorite resort, why change it up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom