Boardwalk 2 bedroom...2 bunks?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I was looking at this breakdown, and having never stayed at Boardwalk...are there really 2 bunks(pulldowns) in the 2 bedrooms? Where are they?
All of the Boardwalk DVC 2 bedroom units are lockoffs, so a combo of a studio and a 1 bedroom. They would never have any bunk beds in that configuration. I do believe that they may contain a single pull down single bed in the refurbished studios.

nickys

Premium Member
All of the Boardwalk DVC 2 bedroom units are lockoffs, so a combo of a studio and a 1 bedroom. They would never have any bunk beds in that configuration. I do believe that they may contain a single pull down single bed in the refurbished studios.

Agreed.

Using their definitions, a 2-bed at BWV will contain one QSofa in the studio, one DSofa in the living room plus one Bunk (one person pulldown) in the Studio.

Looking at it, several of their descriptions are incorrect. Especially where there are lock-off and dedicated 2-beds.

Dit (again): I now see they say the lock-offs are “rare configurations”! WTH??? That’s around half of the 2-beds in some resorts, and the only ones at BWV, not sure if there are others.

Last edited:

correcaminos

Yes, all 2 bedroom lock offs, so not rare at BWV (they have zero dedicated 2 beds - rare in that no other resort has only lock offs). There is the king in the master. A pullout sofa only in the living area. Another pull out sofa in the lock off bedroom. Then one Murphy bed there too. Finally one regular queen bed. There are no bunks in BWV. Bunks imply one on top of the other. only SSR treehouse will have those. The corner rooms at BWV don't even have more sleeping options, just more space.

Non DVC there are a few options for bunks. None at BW as far as I know.

nickys

Premium Member
Yes, all 2 bedroom lock offs, so not rare at BWV (they have zero dedicated 2 beds - rare in that no other resort has only lock offs). There is the king in the master. A pullout sofa only in the living area. Another pull out sofa in the lock off bedroom. Then one Murphy bed there too. Finally one regular queen bed. There are no bunks in BWV. Bunks imply one on top of the other. only SSR treehouse will have those. The corner rooms at BWV don't even have more sleeping options, just more space.

Non DVC there are a few options for bunks. None at BW as far as I know.

The site was defining a bunk as the one person pull-down (or hidden) bed. But even so has errors and some weird “thinking”!

YorkshireT

Boardwalk, 2 bed (standard view). In the studio section where the kids are, the table in front of the TV is a Murphy. Only 1 Murphy.
So this sleeps 2 in the king in the master, 2 on the sofabed in the living room (no Murphy there ) 2 on the sofabed in the studio section, 2 on the queen in the studio section, and 1 on the under TV murphy in the studio section. I wouldn’t fancy that many in the room, but it is perfect for 4-6.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom