Blue Sky Cellar/Idea for WDW

mayoki

Original Poster
I just returned from my 1st trip to DL and one cool "attraction" was Blue Sky Cellar which featured drawings, props and a film about upcoming projects at CA Adv. It was really informative and interesting, and it seems that WDW could really benefit from something like that, perhaps in a central location like DD.

Or, even better...convert JII into at WDW living museum, starting with a WDW history exhibit, then an omnimover ride through a recreation of the "greatest hits" of extinct attractions then emptying out into a Blue Sky exhibit.

Or just a WDW museum would be nice...Thoughts?

flavious27

I just returned from my 1st trip to DL and one cool "attraction" was Blue Sky Cellar which featured drawings, props and a film about upcoming projects at CA Adv. It was really informative and interesting, and it seems that WDW could really benefit from something like that, perhaps in a central location like DD.

Or, even better...convert JII into at WDW living museum, starting with a WDW history exhibit, then an omnimover ride through a recreation of the "greatest hits" of extinct attractions then emptying out into a Blue Sky exhibit.

Or just a WDW museum would be nice...Thoughts?

WDW has had this before. There was a welcome center near DTD for the new gates. In the Expo Hall in MK, there were exhibits for the newest gates that were being built.

yeti

It soft-opened for previews the other day, actually:

empty.JPG

TP2000

^^^ :lol:

I just returned from my 1st trip to DL and one cool "attraction" was Blue Sky Cellar which featured drawings, props and a film about upcoming projects at CA Adv.

Isn't the Blue Sky Cellar great?! The neat thing is that they totally change and update the exhibits about every 6 to 9 months. This is the fourth version of the exhibits and movie they've had in there since the Cellar opened in late '08. There will be a new exhibit later this summer once Little Mermaid and Paradise Garden are officially opened.

I've asked several times why WDW doesn't have a Preview Center. I've never really gotten a good answer. Why not do something for the Fantasyland Expansion?

At the very least, WDW could do an online version like Disney has done for California Adventure... [B]http://www.disneycaliforniaadventure.com[/B]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom